Early Intervention Support Service
SPACE NI is proud to work in partnership with NIACRO to provide the Early Intervention Support Service in the Craigavon and Banbridge Area
The aim of the Early Intervention Support Service is to support families when difficulties arise, before they need involvement with statutory services.
The EISS offers short term support, of up to twelve weeks, to families with children 0 -18 years who have additional needs or are facing challenges that are difficult to overcome.
How EISS works:
- We identify a range of supports tailored to meet the needs of your family.
- A project worker from EISS will meet with you and your child/children to help identify both your needs and strengths.
- We will then work with you to develop a plan which is individually tailored to meet the identified needs.
- You and your child/children participate in putting the plan in place, reviewing the plan and deciding when needs have been met.
- EISS can provide information and help you to access other services in your area.
Self Referrals are accepted or someone can make a referral on your behalf and with your consent.
Families open to Social Services are not appropriate.
EISS is operating in areas of the Southern Health & Social Care Trust which align with the Craigavon & Banbridge Family Support Hub.